What is it about?
Thirty years after the signing of the Two plus Four Agreement, the Federal Government Commission on the 30th Anniversary of the Peaceful Revolution and German Reunification would like to commemorate this historic event, which made a lasting change in global politics and laid the groundwork for a united Europe.
More information is available here.
We want to hear what you have to say. Send us a statement in writing using the contact form (approx. 1000 characters without spaces) or via our social media platforms: Via Facebook by private message or via Twitter or Instagram using the Hashtag #2plus4voices.
- We will publish it on our ‘Two plus Four‘ website.
- We will select the most thought-provoking of all the submissions to be included in three panel discussions that will be broadcast on German television.
- We will incorporate your statement into an installation to be shown at the main events celebrating the Day of German Unity from 5 September to 4 October 2020.
Conditions / deadline for submissions:
- You must be younger than 35.
- Send us a statement answering one or more of the three questions above by 10 August 2020.
Please share – invite your friends to contribute too.
We look forward to hearing what you have to say …
You can download all information about the call as PDF here.